Home
Price List
Mailing and Payment Instructions
Leather Alteration and Repair
I have been working with leather since 1979.

I was originally contracted by Ann Ringness / Leather to do alteration and repair for a local store, Berman Buckskin. Later they became Wilsons Leather. I worked for her until 1990 at which time I bought the repair part of her business.

Now I do work, consultations and repairs for other Wilson Leather stores in the tri-state area, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. 90% of my work consists of jackets, pants, chaps, vests, coats, and the other 10% accessories.

My price list shows a wide range of work and if your needs are not listed, please feel free to call.

My shop is easy to find and only a few blocks from the Saint Cloud Hospital.

Open by appointment only.

Click here for my price list.
Click here for mailing and payment instructions.

Martha Lanz
810 7th Ave. North
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Click here for an online map.

Phone: 320-253-1840
E-mail: mtmslanz@charter.net

Martha Lanz in her shop
© Leather Alteration and Repair